The 2017 Critical Skills Workshop, the second such event, was a great success.
We had a great turn out and managed to stimulate a much thought and discussion. Many thanks to all the presenters and attendees.
Slides from the afternoon have been provided by the presenters and are available to paid-up members. Please log-in to see the download links below.
- Geological Risk - by AMC Consultants
- Conversion from Resources to Reserves - by RPA UK
- Mining Automation - by SRK Consulting (UK)
- New Developments in Mining (big data, Autonomy & Networks) - By International Mining Magazine
- Metals Price Risk Hedging - by Cambridge Risk
- Investor Relations - by Tavistock
- Environmental, Social Impact Assessments - Mineesia Ltd
- Remote Mine Site Visits - by Reality Check Systems
- Ten Silly Questions to Ask - Cambridge Risk