The Critical Skills Workshop
AMA Critical Skills Workshop.
This is the highlight of the Calendar Year. Last year we had over 90 members attend.
The aim of the event is to update members on all aspects of mining from exploration discovery through to concentrate trading. The emphasis is on technological and regulatory changes that have an impact on mining analysis.
- Asking more from your mineral resource by Wardell Armstrong
- Feasibility studies: a consultant's perspective by SRK
- Processes and innovation in Mine Design by Golder Associates
- Environmental and social risks, tailings storage facilitiesby Louise Porteus
- Hedging by the LME
- Investor Relations by Tavistock
- De-risking exploration using semantic technology by IGS
This event is strictly for members only - non-members will not be able to attend.
The link for this event will go live closer to the event.
Places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.